What comedian do you know that has 2 Emmys, appeared on Broadway and was voted “Best Male Standup” at the American Comedy Awards? That’s right, it’s “The Lovemaster” Craig Shoemaker! Best known for his engaging, relatable standup and iconic baritone-voiced character, The Lovemaster, Craig has also recurred on hit television shows such as “Parks & Recreation”and “The Bold & The Beautiful.” Craig’s latest 90-minute standup special, “Daditude,” aired prime time for three months on SHOWTIME Network. The Los Angeles Times praises him, saying; “Shoemaker is insightful and amusing … we are moved beyond laughter to tears.” His one-hour stand-up special “Unzipped” aired on Comedy Central to mass acclaim and the live CD was on the Billboard Top 20 for six weeks! Craig has also been featured as a voiceover artist, voicing multiple characters in hits such as Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 and the upcoming animated show Big Foot, Little Foot. Currently, Craig hosts the hilarious and one-of-a-kind podcast “Laugh it Off” that deals with today’s problems through laughter. The podcast takes the #35 spot on iTunes, and continues to rise! Guests of the show have included Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Harrison, Adam Carolla, Tom Bergeron and Hall & Oates. In 2003, Craig used his exceptional talent as a comedian to help found the Laughter Heals Foundation, which is his nonprofit organization dedicated to using laughter as a healing modality. Craig’s diverse talents and multi-dimensional ability to entertain in an amusing and relevant way is one act you do not want to miss!
- Craig Shoemaker is best known for his engaging, relatable standup and iconic baritone-voiced character, The LoveMaster.
- Craig’s latest 90-minute standup special, "Daditude" aired prime time for three months on SHOWTIME Network. "Shoemaker is insightful and amusing...we are moved beyond laughter to tears.” - Los Angeles Times.
- Recurs as the head of the Pawnee "Liberty or Die" Party on NBC’s Parks & Recreation
- Recurs as Mark (A Porn Producer) on the daytime drama "The Bold & The Beautiful"
- "Best Male Standup" at the American Comedy Awards on ABC
- His one-hour Stand-up Special “Unzipped” aired on Comedy Central to mass acclaim and the live CD was on the Billboard Top 20 for six weeks.
- The "Laugh it Off!" podcast is #35 on I-Tunes and continues to rise. Guests have included Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Harrison, Adam Carolla, Tom Bergeron, REO Speedwagon, Illeana Douglas and Hall & Oates. It can be seen/ heard at CraigShoemakerShow.com
- Craig received a Doctorate Degree in Humanities in 2012 from California University of PA
- Rev Doc Shoe is an Ordained Minister from First Nation Ministry. Craig is passionate about going beyond "Traditional" comedy, officiating weddings of “HaHa-trimony”
- As a voiceover artist, Craig’s dead-on impression of Don Knotts and narration was featured in the film Pleasantville
- Has voiced many animated characters, including all voices (and title song) for the new BBC cartoon, “Big Foot, Little Foot.”
- Performed for four US presidents at the Summit for Volunteerism in Philadelphia
- Plays the College film Professor in the smash hit Scream 2
- Won two NATAS Emmy awards for the PRISM Network
- In 2003 he founded LaughterHeals.org, dedicated to using laughter as healing modality.